Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas




I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope that everyone has a wonderful break from school.

I hope that you take a little time to read. I know that it seems like a drag to read over a break...but it will help so much to read a little bit.

I also want to ask that you please check with your child to see if they need new crayons, twistables, or scissors. We have plenty of glue, and we will be using a new folder after the holidays. If you did not send two 1 inch binders a the beginning of the year, the students will need one after the break. We will change to a new binder in January. I will only change binders for students that have one at school.

I look forward to a wonderful second half of first grade!

Happy Holidays! See you January 6th!
Ms. Messick




No comments: