Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello Again and a New Freebie

I know it has been a while since I have been here. I had to get my computer updated! Love my brother-in-law! He is my computer guru! I needed to have Publisher added to my computer...my computer is about 7 years old and probably on its last legs! So, I have to be careful and see how much longer I can make it last, while I save some cash to buy a new one! I will be getting another Toshiba...this has been an awesome laptop and I will be purchasing another as soon as I can afford to do so!

 I have a new freebie for those of you using a Doggie Theme in your classroom. It is not alot...but just a little something. It can be found on teachers pay teachers as well. I have placed it in my store there as well! I will try to link my blog and store before too long. I hope to post much more this summer and next school year.

I am also working on a new project with a former principal. It should be great for all of us going to Common Core! This is just sneaky speaky! I will let you know more as we develop our project!

No comments: