Monday, July 23, 2012

WILD TIMES...

My life has erupted...I am crazy busy with trying to put my classroom back together (from the floor waxing), get things copied for my classroom, helping the newest member of our grade level (since I was chosen as GL chair...by default...everyone else left!), and answering 5,000 questions about everything under the sun (it feels like!). 

When I returned home from school today, I sat down and my mind and hands wandered to working on my TpT store. So, I have posted several new items. You can get to my store front by clicking here. Here a couple things I posted today!

                       

I am so excited about the new items I posted. I feel like my products are getting better, the more I work on them. The last item is really for 4th grade AL History. It was a fun project that we did during class daily. The students loved and hated it. It was a wonderful classroom management tool as well. 

I have a friend that is using dogs as her classroom theme. So, I am constantly thinking of things that she could use. The dog themed binder covers come in two different organizational mnemonics, the first is D.O.G. which means Daily Organizational Guide. The second (I came up with on my own, thank you very much!) is F.I.D.O. which means For Individual Daily Organization! I am so proud of me for figuring that last one out! I hope you find them as cute as I did!

The F.R.O.G. organizational binder cover means For Really Organized Girls/Guys. I have another Kindergarten friend that is using Flowers and Frogs as her classroom theme. And she is the reason that this binder cover came to mind this afternoon. I sent her a freebie of some personalized name/lunch tags and then thought an organizational binder cover would be cute too! I have also posted a simple frog name tag at my TpT store. The name tags look very similar to the binder cover.

Funny thing is that I am not using either of these themes in my classroom. I am using owls. Luckily, my BFF is using owls too and has already made our organizational binder cover. Whoo...one less thing for me to do! 

I hope I can get my mind back on getting my classroom ready! I will try to post some pics of the room soon! Thanks for playing along tonight! Hop on over to my TpT store and buy something!

Also, please leave a comment and tell me what you think! I would love to have some feedback!

No comments: