Monday, August 8, 2016

...and so it begins...

Tonight was "Meet the Teacher" night at my school! I love this night. The kids are excited, the parents are excited and the teachers are excited. The kids are excited about all the new things that they will be doing and getting to see old friends and/or making new friends. They are most interested in who else is in their class! The parents are excited for a routine...new or old...a routine helps so much in a household and the parents love it! Some are excited that they will not have kiddos following them around all day, others are excited that the daycare bill decreases!!! Last but not least...the teachers are excited...they are ready to start a new year, ready to watch new brains grow!

Tonight I meet about 20 of my 24 homeroom students, and several of my switch class. We have the sweetest Little Rangers at my school! They are, by far, some of the best students I have taught in my 12 (short) years! I love where I teach...we are family...students and staff! And I love a family gathering...which is what tonight felt like...a family reunion! I can't wait for it to continue this year!

Here is a cutie that will be in my switch class...all smiles!!!

 
 
Bring on the 2016-2017 school year! We are ready!! 

No comments: