Thursday, August 25, 2016

Rounding to the Nearest 100

So sorry this is late! I did not have time to video on my break...then I forgot my Math Notebook (shh! Please don't tell on me!!)! It has been one of those days...too much to do and too little time! But I did manage to get it together finally!

Today we learned about rounding to the nearest 100. I think some of my friends are a little stuck on rounding to the nearest 10, but they will soon catch on! First, I am going to post the video that we watched in class today from Khan Academy!


Next, I will post my video using the numbers that are in the Math Notebook (I think!). Again, if you need to contact me, please email me at my school address. Thanks!

 
 
Thanks for checking in and have a great evening!!!
 
Mrs. Morris

2 comments:

McMillan Boswell said...

I love these Mrs. Morris! These are an excellent way for myself to reinforce the taught skill with Pierce.

Hooks said...

Thanks for the video. It is a great review for the students.